Jump to Navigation

March 31, 2015

TIMBERLINE HOA, INC.

QUARTERLY MEETING – March 31, 2015

The Board of Directors of the Timberline HOA, Inc. held their second quarterly meeting of the Board on March 31, 2015 at 11:00 AM, at 2007 Main Ave., Suite in Durango, Colorado.  Board members present were:                                           

Bruce Moss– President

Hal Felty – Vice President

Mark Stiles - Treasurer

Catherine Gervais - Secretary

Also attending the meeting was Ron Cornelius – Homeowner and Marsha Moreland - Executive Secretary.  The meeting was called to order at 11:00 AM by the President.

 

MINUTES:

A motion was made, moved and passed to approve the November13, 2014 (Regular meeting) and the February 12, 2015 (Annual meeting) as written.

 

BUSINESS ITEMS:

a.       No pending items from the Annual meeting.

b.       Roads – Sweeping will be done April 6th – No striping to be done and Crack filling in July.

 The drainage issues on Oak Drive from Timberline to Fischer’s lot need to have baskets of rip rap to deflect water and also at Duff’s lot.

A motion was made, moved and passed to go ahead with the rip rap baskets for deflecting the drainage issues discussed.

c.       CWPP Updates:

·        Dates for brush cutting & chipping will be given in the newsletter.

·        Mark Stiles met with CWPP group and Songbird wants to join in on CWPP efforts and work on THAI recommendations. They border BLM and may encourage action from BLM in the effort.

·        Address numbering may be able to be done with the help of a grant thru Firewise.  The signs would be a standardized display throughout the subdivision.

d.       Spring Newsletter Updates:

·        Brush cutting and chipping is done for fire mitigation and there are a great number of residents who have used the service last year and in the past.  The Board of Directors wants to continue providing the service.  Chipping to be end of May and in October.

·        City water and sewer bills – The City may be doing adjustments due to the large number of complaints on the large rate increases.  Hal Felty feels a letter from the BOD on behalf of the Association would be a good idea.  Bruce will sign it when Hal has the letter written. The City may be considering annexation of the subdivision into the City.  

·        Web site updates happen on a regular basis.

e.        Campbell Residence – Discussion on ‘toys’ on the lot.  Progressing slowly.

f.         Durango City water & Sewer bills –(See above discussion)

g.        Green Acres Bid for cutting grass is $950 per cut.  The Board agreed to have cutting done in 

  the spring (June) and then again in the fall with an adjustment on the fall cut.

 

ADMINISTRATION:

a)      Accounts Receivable – Delinquent accounts were reviewed and Bruce will contact them.

b)      Accounts Payable – Reviewed and a motion was made, moved and passed to approve them.

c)      2015 Operating Budget – Hal feels there should be some discussion on a fee increase on the dues.  Mark will work up some graphs for the next meeting.  A motion was made, moved and passed formally approving the 2015 Budget.

d)      Web site updates on new owners are done as information is received from Title companies.

e)      Mowing weeds – Association to secure bid from Green Acres.

f)       Weed spraying - Hal will speak with Hilton Schroder.

 

ARCHITECTURAL REVIEW COMMITTEE:   Nothing to report at this time.

The meeting adjourned at 11:57 AM.                            __________________________, Secretary



Main menu 2

Website Design by Sweet P Web Development